The physical activity doctor draws up a plan according to the user’s individual expectations: if you want to lose weight, gain muscle mass, or simply increase the performance of those who already exercise.
His whole approach takes into account the health aspects of the user, from his physical limitations, through the correction of bad posture, or changing the type of training he normally performs. Many of these factors lead to the appearance or worsening of injuries and the benefits of regular exercise are not achieved.
This assessment is complementary to the work of a Personal Trainer (PT). The PT can accompany the user at the place of the sport, taking into account the plan established by the doctor.
Most of our patients have their own consultation accompanied by the PT, so that they can receive the key indications from the doctor and, together, evaluate, through certain protocol parameters, the evolution of the patient, the amateur athlete, or the professional athlete.
- It is a powerfull antidepressant
- Helps in mood stabilization
- Improves sleep quality
- Increases the rate of metabolism
- Decreases fat mass
- Increases lean muscle mass
- Increases the feeling of pleasure
- Increases flexibility
- Helps prevent falls in the senior population
- It is related to higher intellectual profitability
- It has a big impact on longevity